SEO a.k.a Search Engine Optimization is a part of the internet marketing mix which help businesses get better visibility and sales growth.
SEO help websites get better rankings in search results for the targeted key phrases. Better rankings in SERPs mean more organic traffic which leads to more conversions for the website.
Our Team stays updated with the latest trends and tactics in the search industry. Our knowledge helps us bring the best possible solution for our clients. We have a transparent working environment so that client can always have an idea of how the project is going and share his input where required.
Words from the Expert:
Our core goal is to get better search engine visibility for our clients so that they receive more online traffic and conversions for their website.
Although every website is different but in ideal conditions, we typically follow the following work process:
- Website Audit is the initial step to check the website health; this also tells us about how much work we have to do in order to get desired results.
- Industry Analysis is a bird eye view of the competition that is available in the niche. This gives us an idea of how much work will be required to outrank competitors.
- Keyword Research is an important step; a wrong decision here can cause a failure to the whole SEO campaign. We invest time, test and choose the best possible keywords for the campaign.
- Competitive Analysis allows us to audit few direct competitors and see what are their strengths and weaknesses.
- Technical Fixes is the step where we fix all the server errors and missing elements within the websites to make it a perfect fit for search engine love.
- On-site Optimization is the step where we have to optimize each and every page of the website according to the keyword that page is targeting.
- Content Development is the step where we develop/redevelop the content to get better visibility in search engines from the targeted key phrases, which leads to better conversion rate.
- Link Building is the part of the process where we use different tactics to build natural links pointing back to your website. This includes content marketing, guest blogging, link baiting, ego baits and more.
- Analytics and Reporting is obvious for a full service SEO campaign. We track the important elements of the SEO campaign and report it to client on regular basis.
If you are looking for a business growth using SEO as a channel, Contact us and we will tell you how you can spend less to gain more organic exposure.